PC Yarn mailing list archive by subject
Starting: Fri, 01 Nov 1996 05:31:16 EST
Ending: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 17:35:05 EST
- -c argument?
- -decoding from Yarn-
- [Q] PGP encrypt and decrypt
- ALT-F at Article Selection Level?
- ANNOUNCE: VSoup version 1.2.5 for OS/2 Warp
- Announce: YIN 1.3 update (OS/2 and DOS)
- Append different SIGs to news and mail
- Attachment problem
- Binary Decoding Question
- charset mapping - how to avoid?
- Editing Active
- Filter problem.
- folders? where?
- Headers with ISO-encoding
- Help w/YARNIO.CMD/other unattended fetch scripts
- INBOX Flag?
- My provider is using Linux...
- Need to purchase a clue
- Need to purchase a clue)
- New copy of YES
- news message
- OS/2 Yarn Questions
- Outgoing mail - bugs?
- Piping problems
- Problem on expire -o
- Problem on expire -o Date: Sun, 10 Nov 1996 19:16:02 -0600
- Problem with import
- Re-Organising Headers
- Reading messages with Content-Type: "application/ms-tnef"
- Reformat possible?
- Removing Newsgroups
- resurface / action date folders function in YARN
- Score whole threads?
- sorting by length?
- sorting mail vs. usenet
- Souper vs. "doing it the old-fashioned way"
- Starting to use YARN
- UQWK questions
- UQWK Score/Kill File Patch
- uqwk/YARN: is this too hard?
- Usinf Yes with Aurora Text Editor.
- Using WordPerfect 7 as an Editor
- VSoup 1.2.5 error...
- vsoup crashes merlin
- VSoup1.2.5: removing highlighting from VSoup.Txt
- Yarn 0.92
- Yarn and MIME...
- yarn newsgroup lists
Last message date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 17:35:05 EST
Archived on: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 17:35:27 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.