PC Yarn mailing list archive by subject
Starting: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 18:13:00 EST
Ending: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:44:19 EST
- (no subject)
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Yarn Wish-List page is UP! :-)
- any good spam filters for souper95
- Can I have more than 1 CC: line?
- Convert german special characters
- Expire problems
- getting atachments that requires binhex
- Help my Isp made yarn useless
- Help Required for new YARN user
- How is Yarn Really used?
- How to dial-up/hang-up with Win95 from CommandLine?
- How to import Elm folders
- ibm.net & Vsoup
- IE3.xx and YARN?
- Mouse support for yarn Now
- New entries...
- Souper for Windows95
- Souper/Vsoup under OS/2
- Souper95 (still) stalling
- souper95 stalling
- uqwk2 binary?
- Volume downloading
- where does %d verriable in config file come from?
- WHERE is YARN ?
- Will there ever be a new Yarn-Version ?
- Yarn - Wish List and New Version?
- Yarn 95
- YARN and PGP5?
- Yarn file formats
- yarn for linux???
Last message date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:44:19 EST
Archived on: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:44:22 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.