After a more careful post-mortem, I conclude that Yarn is not the culprit.
I am using Yarn in not so-called `normal' way :-). I actually exchange
news and e-mails via uucp. The e-mails/news is downloaded using waffle.
I then used `solar', a SOUP door to convert them into SOUP format which is
then imported into yarn. All this is done automatically via series of
After a careful step-by-step diagnosis, I found that it is actually solar
which has been inserting the newsgroup name into my news posting. I'm still
at a lost why solar is behaving this way. Despite it being a public domain
program with source included, I'm no programmer to decipher lines of its
C++ codes. I am trying to contact the program author for a solution ... if
he's still around .
-- Nik Ahmad Fahmi Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia firstname.lastname@example.org